Mike Likes Yuzu Cold Process SoapRegular price $8.00 USD Save $-8.00 USD
Our friend Mike really likes yuzu, a sort of grapefruit-like citrus that's really hard to get in the US. So, we made him (and you) some soap.
Names that didn't make the cut:
- Oh Baby, Yuzu Got What I Need
- Mike's Beard Bath
- Yuzu So Fine
- Yuzu So Crazy
- I Think I Wanna Have Yuzu Baby
- Big Mike's Rock Hard Yuzu
- Don't Yuzu Forget About Me Hey Hey Hey Hey
- Catch Me If Yuzu Can
- Here's Lookin' at Yuzu
- Yuzu Need a Bath
- I Have Eaten the Yuzu That Was in the Icebox
- Yuzu Can't Touch This Dun Dun Dun Dun
- El Scorcho
- Mike Likes Japan
- Mike's Like That Guy From College Who Read a Murakami Story and Moved to Kyoto
- Mike's Secret Kimono
- Big Hands I Know Yuzu the One
About 5-6oz per bar.
Superfatted to 5%, tested on friends, not animals. Each bar comes in its own little muslin bag and wrapped in recycled brown paper printed with title and ingredients.
Ingredients: Water; Lye; Coconut, Palm, Olive, and Canola Oils; Shea Butter; Fragrance; Mineral Pigment; Calendula Petals